I know it’s early for a music of the month list, but hey, there can never be enough lists about music, right? I have to say that my current taste in music and my favorite songs are especially influenced by all the new upcoming albums of some of my favorite bands. And of course they all thought “why not release some singles first and basically bless all the ears on this planet???”. Thanks guys.
Anyways, all this songs are freaking amazing and I love them and some have a special meaning to me and some are just a blessing. But all of them are perfect. Enjoy.
- OneRepublic – Kids (such an amazing song, perfect to sing to – link: youtube.com)
- Kings Of Leon – Waste A Moment (I couldn’t be any more excited for their new album – link: youtube.com)
- Conor Maynard – Close (another cover, but it’s freaking breathtaking – link: youtube.com)
- DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You (I love singing this one and it reminds me of Reading, because I hear it in a shop there – link: youtube.com)
- Twenty One Pilots – Heathens (that doesn’t really surprise anyone, right? – link: youtube.com)
- Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor (this song and Brendon’s voice are a blessing – link: youtube.com)
- Kings Of Leon – Supersoaker (I know, another KOL song, but I just can’t help it – link: youtube.com)
- Basically any Fall Out Boy song, for real
- Foals – My Number (this is my official Reading hymn, so I can’t listen to it, but I still have it in my head and I love it and it just makes you want to DANCE – link: youtube.com)
- The 1975 – Somebody Else (when I think about their set at Reading, I think about this one immediately – link: youtube.com)
- Two Door Cinema Club – Sleep Alone (god, I love this song so much, it is such a tune live – and on CD too, ofc – link: youtube.com)
- Banners – Ghosts (his voice is so smooth and just pure heaven – link: youtube.com)
- Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love (I actually listened to it again for the first time today after hearing it live two months ago, still getting all emotional and happy, god I wish I could see Martin every week – link: youtube.com)
Soooo, here you go. Here are my current favorite songs and yes, I’m in love with every single one of them. If any of you have the same taste in music as me, feel free to chat with me, for real. I’d love to talk. And until then, I hope you enjoyed this post and list and, as always, thanks for reading. x