As all of you know I’m a huuuuuge fan of movies. They are my hobby, to be honest. And one part of this special hobby is checking for new trailers every week. And then I make a list i my head of movies I’m excited to see in the next few month or the next year.
Unfortunately movies in my country come out pretty late. For example Finding Dory was in the cinemas in the USA in summer and it’s now playing in my country. So yes, pretty pretty late. So it might be that when you’re from the USA, that I’m excited to watch a movie you’ve already seen. Quite a crazy thought too, isn’t it?
Anyways, I was thinking it would be cool to tell you my list of movies I’m excited to watch in the future. Enjoy.
- Pretty much any Marvel movie that’s coming
- Fantastic Beats and Where To Find Them (and any other Harry Potter related movie)
- The Edge Of Seventeen (it’s a funny and sarcastic movie about being a teenager, so perfect for me)
- Rules Don’t Apply (I love Lily Collins so this one is a must for me)
- The Bye Bye Man (another pretty thrilling looking horror movie. I. Can’t. Wait.)
- Passengers (I have a special place in my heart for good Sci-Fi movies and this one is one of those)
- Beauty and The Beast (c’mon, it’s a Disney movie, of course I have to watch it)
- A Cure For Wellness (I watched this trailer a few days ago, I have no idea what the movie is about but it looks fascinating so I’d really to see this one; and it features Dane DeHaan so that’s a plus)
- Transformers – The Last Knight (I’m completely in love with Transformers, so I just HAVE to see this movie)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (I seriously can’t wait to see this movie, seriously)
- The Founder (this movie is about how McDonalds got popular and was founded, so this is reallyyyy interesting for me)
- The Space Between Us (I know this movie since a few months and I can’t wait to watch, for real. I think the story is so fascinating and interesting and I really like the actors, so yeah, I’m excited)
- Any upcoming horror movie
- About Ray (this movie is really special and discusses the topic of gender variance and how it feels to live in the wrong body, I really want to watch it)
So, there you go. Those are the movies I’m mostly looking forward to. It could be that I forgot some, but hey, the list is already long enough, right? Oh, please feel free to chat with me, maybe some of you are looking forward to the same movies as me. And until then, I really hope you enjoyed this post and my list and, as always, thanks for reading. x