I don’t know why, but today I’m in some kind of Disney mood, so I thought why not talk about my favorite movies. And I know, there are a lot of movies out there and to be honest, they are all amazing. The weird thing is, I have to cry every single time I watch a Disney movie. They are just too cute and superemotional. And they make me happy. And yes, I’m 20 years old and I still go to the cinema and watch Disney movies sitting in a room full of young kiddos and their parents. And I regret nothing. Because whatever people tell you, you are never ever ever too old to watch a Disney movie. Never.
So, enough said. Let’s take a look at my favorite movies. Enjoy.
- I can’t even tell you how sad and cute this movie is at the same time. And it’s about animals, which makes it so much cuter. Can you believe this movie was made in 1942? That’s crazyyyy. And so damn amazing.
- Sleeping Beauty
- To be honest, Aurora is my favorite Disney princess. I fell in love with how she found her prince and I just wanted to be like her. And she’s just too gorgeous. And seriously, having three fairy godmothers is just too cool.
- The Aristocats
- This story is just too cute. And I love the three kittens. Actually, I want to name one of my future cats Toulouse (the name is so damn cute). And I just really like the whole movie, besides the two geese, they are pretty annoying.
- The Lion King
- Let’s be honet, who doesn’t like that movie? I still remember when I was younger, mum had this friend who would visit us everyday and watch this movie with me. And this one is actually the first movie I ever watched in the cinema, so it has a special place in my heart. Besides that, the scene when Mufasa died breaks my heart every time and then the cute love story and the super amazing soundtrack heals it again.
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- This is seriously one of the funniest and weirdest Disney movies ever made. I mean, it’s about a king who becomes a lama. That is strange enough. And it has so much sarcasm in it and I just love it.
- Every single Pirates of the Caribbean movie
- Can you believe that this is a Disney movie? Because I can’t. I just love every single of them. Johnny Depp is breathtaking and super weird. Orlando Bloom is super hot. And Keira Knightley is super cool. It’s just an amazing movie series.
- This the one movie that I watched together with my grandpa. He died after this and every time I watch this movie, it reminds me of him. So it’s really emotional for me. And besides that, the movie is super emotional on its own and super cute. I love it.
- I always loved Rapunzel, but this movie is just so cool. And she’s such a strong character and that mess everything so interesting and exciting. I remember that I told my parents I wanted to watch this movie with them And the were like come on, we are adults. And at the end, they loved it and my mum even cried. So yeah, like I said, you’re never too old to watch a Disney movie.
- I watched this movie one evening alone and I swear, I cried my eyes out. I have a really strong relationship with my mum and this movie is all about that and it just made me so emotional. If you ever have the chance, please watch this movie. Preferably together with your mum.
- Big Hero 6
- All I can say is that I really really really want to have my own Baymax. He looks like a huge, super fluffy marshmallow and I can’t resist that. And he’s also just too cute. I really love that movie.
- I know, this is another real-life-movie and it’s such a cool movie. I love this kind of sci-fi movies and I just really enjoyed watching it. It makes you dream about the craziest and cooles things and I love that.
- Inside Out
- This storyline is just so cool, I can’t believe it. How can somebody come up with that? And it’s also so accurate, it’s fascinating. This one is really a must for everyone who likes Disney.
Soooo, there you go. These are my favorite Disney movies. I can already tell you that I forgot one or two, but hey, overall those are the most important ones. If any of you like the same movies as me or want to chat, I’m here. And until then, as always, I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading. x