Today I want to talk about – you guessed it – fashion. What a surprise.
But for real, you know that I love fashion. It’s one of my favorite topics to talk about and it’s part of my life every single day. Personally, I love surfing through online shops and social media, just to see what the latest trends are. And that brings us to my list I want to present to you. My list of my favorite trends right now (or of this year). Enjoy.
- Off-shoulder tops and dresses
- I literally love it. I’ve always been a fan of free shoulders and let’s be honest, it makes you look great. It’s summery, comfy and superstylish.
- Boyfriend or mum jeans
- To be honest, who doesn’t have one of these at home? They look so damn cool and they are so damn comfy. It’s incredible. And I could wear them every day.
- Anything that’s boho and clothes you wear and immeditaley think “I could totally wear that at a festival”
- I looooove festival looks. Forever 21 has one part of the store dedicated to this kind of clothes. And I just admire it. They make you look like cool fairys and there’s nothing you could wear that gives you more of a festival vibe than such clothes.
- Patched jeans and denim jackets
- They are the same as boyfriend jeans. But with patches on. The same with denim jackets. To be honest, Zoella introduced me to that style, but until now I unfortunately haven’t found a great looking pair for me, but there’s still hope left.
- Long summer dresses
- They are like the festival vibe clothes. Nothing suits summer more than long dresses. Especially with flowers on, maybe with cuts at the shoulders. All of that. I love it.
- I love hats. I have my own special one I bought in Camden in London, so it means pretty much to me. And actually, I just wore it today. So that’s a total yes from me.
- Any flowy and cute crop tops (basically every crop top at Forever 21)
- Let’s be honest. Crop tops are magic. Any kind of crop tops. Turtle necks, off-shoudler, riped ones, just literally ever crop top. I can’t get enough of them. And if you’re looking for some, any Forever 21 store is the right place for you.
- Lace crop tops aka bralettes
- I love bralettes, especially the ones with lace. But unfortunately I don’t like the nip thing going on, so I’m still on the hunt for bralettes that are a little bit padded. So, if any of you have an idea where I could get those, please help your girl out and hit me up. Thaaaaanks.
- Round (sun)glasses
- Have you seen the new Ray Ban sunglasses? And the new glasses Pewdiepie is wearing? What do they have in common? Exactly, they are round. And they slay. Any type of round glasses look like bomb. Full stop.
- Oh my god, I love dungarees. Actually, they are something I wore when I was little and now I’m wearing them again. And I love it. Who would have thought that?
- Band shirts
- That’s pretty much the best trend for me. Because I collect band shirts. I buy a shirt at nearly every single concert I’m attending. From TØP to Ed Sheeran, I’ve got them all. So in about 20 years, when my children are in the right age, I’ll give them my shirts and they will be the coolest kids around, because they are wearing real, vintage band merch.
Soooo, that’s my list. I know, I probably forgot like 5, but I think it should be alright. If any of you want to chat, about fashion or anything else. Ooooor if any of you know a good place for shopping sprees, I’m here and waiting patiently. And until then, as always, I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading. x