Yes, I’m in love with movies. I’m in love with watching them, I’m in love with getting caught up in them, I’m in love with living the stories of other people for one and a half hour. I’m just in love with everything that has to do with movies.
And of course, that means, that I watch a lot of movies. Like really A LOT. And that’s why I dedicate this blog post to the list of my favorite movies. Let’s go.
My favorite movies – the list:
- the whole Harry Potter series (who doesn’t love those movies? Like if you don’t like them, what’s wrong with you???)
- The Hobbit – the trilogy (especially the first part)
- The Amazing Spiderman part 1 and 2 (never cried so much while watching a movie)
- The Avengers part 1 and 2 (part 2 is literally the best movie ever produced)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (I’m so in love with Logan Lerman)
- Stuck in love (the movie why I fell in love with writing – highly recommend that one)
- The Conjuring (the best horror movie EVER)
- all of the Transformers movies
- every Iron Man, Captain America and Thor movie (Marvel movies are the best, don’t even argue about that)
- the The Maze Runner series
- pretty much every single Disney movie, especially Frozen, Up and Brave
- the Insidious series (nearly as good as Conjuring)
- The Theory of Everything (Eddie Redmayne was breathtaking in that one)
- Jurassic Park (I was always a fan of dinosaurs)
- The Holiday (perfect mother-daughter movie)
- Home alone and Home alone 2: Lost in New York (my childhood right there)
- Titanic (of course… and because of young Leonardo DiCaprio)
- Magic in the Moonlight (it feels like dreaming through the whole movie… and I love Emma Stone)
- Midnight in Paris (yes, I have a special place in my heart for Woody Allen movies)
I think that’s it. Or mostly of it. If any of you have any good movies to recommend I would be glad to hear about them or if you just want to talk about movies in general and share the love for that kind of art, I’m here.
Thanks for reading. x